Beck Cottage Holiday Accommodation,
Sheringham, North Norfolk - Sleeps 4
Beck Cottage is located in a designated 'area of outstanding beauty' and is just a 10 minute walk from the town centre and beaches of Sheringham, a small fishing town on the North Norfolk coast.
Beeston Back Common overlooks Beeston Common and the cottage has views of Beeston Hill (known locally as 'Beeston Bump'). It is well worth climbing Beeston Bump for spectacular views of the surrounding landscape and coastline.
Beck Cottage has been completely renovated to a high standard and offers immaculate, comfortable and well equipped holiday accommodation for up to 4 people.
- Colour TV and DVD player
- Gas central heating
- Gas hob and electric oven
- Washing Machine
- Duvets and bed linen provided
- Gas & electricity included
- Enclosed patio garden at rear with garden furniture
- Parking available opposite for one car
- Prices from £410 - £605 per week
- No smoking or pets
About the accommodation
The lounge has varnished wooden floors, a period fireplace and ample comfortable seating. A large window lets the light flood into this room and there are wide views across the Common.
The kitchen and dining area
The kitchen and dining area is newly fitted and fully equipped with adjoining larder and a utility room which leads out into the enclosed back garden.
The double bedroom is light and airy with a comfortable double pine bed, pine double wardrobe, chest of drawers, loom chair and feature fireplace.
The twin bedroom features a pair of 3' pine beds and matching chest of drawers. The window overlooks an enclosed gravelled garden and patio area, with garden furniture and decorated with pots.
Places to visit / things to do
- Sheringham Park
- Walking - Holt Country Park, Kelling Heath and Sheringham Park
- Morston Quay - with boat trips to see the seals off Blakeney Point
- Holkham and Wells - vast beaches and pine woods
- Cley - smokehouse, pottery and crabshop
- Blakeney - sailing harbour. Walk along the causeway
- Blickling Hall and Felbrigg Hall - National Trust properties
- Poppy Line Railway, Bure Valley Railway
- Bird watching
Other Norfolk Attractions
- Norwich - castle, cathedrals, theatres, shops, etc
- The Norfolk Broads
- Walsingham (famous for its pilgrimages)
- The Thursford Collection (don't miss The Christmas Spectacular)